I don't live in a garage ;(
Last Post: Leroy Clemente
10-17-2018 11:10 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 111

Attack Helicopter Custom Class

Name Of Class: Attack Helicopter

Class Color: Black

Description: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

M9K Weapons:

- Double Barrel (not sure if still allowed)
- Ares Shrike
- USAS
- Dragunov SVU
- Barret M82
- Desert Eagle
- AAC Honey Badger

Link/Name of Custom Player model or Custom Weapon: Player Model CS:GO Knives

- Marble Fade M9 Bayonet (not sure if still being used by server)
- Pro Keypad Cracker
- Pro Lockpick
- Spiderman Swep

Choice of health or armor: 100 HP & Armor

Steam Id (Steamfinder.com):
- STEAM_0:1:175979651
- STEAM_0:0:1938018

Final Notes:
This class was already paid for a long time ago. I'm still not 100% certain on what the new custom class policies are but from what I understood if we've paid for a class before the server was closed and reopened, we could recieve that class by making a post with the class details, hence why I made this post.
- 14#8474 -

Woah i agree.

Im not 100% sure,but I think there is a small fee again? It was free for custom classes to be put back in before server launch. Not 100% sure though

(10-11-2018, 04:35 AM)UndefeatedBeast Wrote: Im not 100% sure,but I think there is a small fee again? It was free for custom classes to be put back in before server launch. Not 100% sure though

That's what I was thinking but after speaking to Leroy it seemed like he's gonna allow us to bring back our classes again by making a post. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
- 14#8474 -

Yes, all classes will now be free to be readded, but with that being said if owners of classes go inactive for any lengthy period of time classes will be removed, and then next time there will be some form of fee.

(10-11-2018, 06:07 AM)Leroy Clemente Wrote: Yes, all classes will now be free to be readded, but with that being said if owners of classes go inactive for any lengthy period of time classes will be removed, and then next time there will be some form of fee.

Understood, thank you!
- 14#8474 -

No player model

(10-12-2018, 03:02 AM)TheyLuvGloves Wrote: No player model

wym?
- 14#8474 -

Just to clarify, I have attached a player model to the post. Just click the "Player Model" text in blue to be directed to it.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/IPPUFXH.png]
- 14#8474 -

l3gendary class if I do say so myself.