Last Post: Leroy
10-22-2018 12:33 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 529

killadrone mod app

Steam Name: killadrone

In game name: killadrone

Steam ID (you can find it here- http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:183652142

What is your timezone and the days you are available: EDT and mostly any day but from 3:00am-3:30pm I will be offline

Time on the server: 1 day

What are your advantages? I'm very humorous and don't take anything to heart so I usually don't get hot headed easily.

What are your disadvantages? Nothing really other than my mic problem.

Do you have a mic? nope.

Why you would like to be a Mod on Vortex Gaming.(50 words or more): Out of true honestly I would just like to help out and be able to help myself if something happens and no one is online to assist me.

What is more important the "Administrators" or the "players"? Explain why? Obviously the players because they are what make the server what it is, but you can't forget to make everyone happy including the Administrators so I would say it is equal.

Have you applied for moderator on Vortex before? Nope.

What is your favorite part of the server? I mainly joined the server after taking a 2 year break off Gmod, so this server revived the feelings and all the good times I had back then so mostly everything.

Do you understand the responsibility of being a staff member? If so explain..(50 words or more): Yes I understand mods don't have much powers like my other higher up classes but I know how to keep a rp stage and a mod stage and having to switch between both at any given time. I was only mod on one other server and I understand what it takes.

Rate your communication skills from a scale of 1 to 10 and explain why you gave yourself that number: 7ish maybe. I can talk and comprehend stuff just fine but the not being able to talk extends and makes stuff difficult.

Do you have experience with staff work if so list the server name and the rank you have(Can be a different game as well): I don't remember the name by heart considering it was 2 years ago, but yes on a server called Hazardous I believe and I was a mod almost becoming admin.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so, why: Not that I remember, so probably not.
Staff Test - Part A ( Use Staff Punishment Guide )
Below you will be given a problem you will enter what punishment or ban time would be done for each:

RDMx1:warn and slay
RDMx2:kick
RDMx3:day ban
Mass RDM (4 or more): ban for a few days and let a higher up deal with it

RDAx1:warn and slay
RDAx2:kick
RDAx3:few day ban
Mass RDA (4 or more): ban for a few days and let a higher up deal with it after

NLRx1:warn
NLRx2:warn
NLRx3:kick
NLR (4 or more): few hour ban nothing harsh 

Chat Spamx1:warn
Chat Spamx2:mute or gag
Chat Spamx3:kick
Chat Spam (4 or more): if they don't get it after the mute they obviously are immature and deserve a ban of maybe a day

Flaming in chatx1:warn
Flaming in chatx2:warn
Flaming in chatx3:mute or gag
Flaming in chat (4 or more): report to higher up to deal with it

Disrespectx1:warn
Disrespectx2:warn
Disrespectx3:kick
Disrespect (4 or more): ban for a day? (if the disrespect is towards me ill just ignore it)

Trollingx1:warn
Trollingx2:warn
Trollingx3:kick
Trolling (4 or more): ban depending on the circumstances
Staff Test- Part B
Below you will be given a situation so you will put done what you would do.

You suspect someone of fading door abusing how would you find out: cloak and investigate 

Logs are not working someone has RDMed list 2 alternatives to find this out : if the console shows then I will use that and ask around if higher ups are on.

You suspect a staff member of abusing how would you find out: investigate and tell a higher up.

You suspect a hacker how would you find out: investigate,cloak, watch for suspecting stuff.

You suspect a DDOS what should you do: tell le so he can do something about it, and if allowed permanent ban.

How would you respond to a mass RDM: if it's one person it's simple I already said, but if multiple people are doing it just bring them all to a sit and have a little chat.

How would you respond to a mass RDA: same as above.

Player(s) are using one way props- This happened to me when I wasn't aware but all you have to do is tell someone, it's a simple change.

If a prop is blocking an entry or exit without a keypad what would you do- Tell the person that it isn't allowed and explain to them how to use keypads.

If you find random weapons around the map (Not in or near owned bases) tell a higher up if someone is self supplying or something else may be going on.

Player(s) not following job rules- just demote

Player(s) not following NLR rule- warn them same as above 

Player(s) killing in spawn- probably the same kid who mass rdms so same punishment

Fading door abusers- warn tell them to use the keypads or buttons.

Say you suspect a player of fading door abusing. How would you find out if this is true- cloak and watch as someone tries to raid.

A staff member is in a RP class and afk with god mode enabled what would do and or who would you inform- inform a higher up to do choose the course of action.

You suspect a player of hacking, what do you do and who do you inform- I would do the same as I said above and contact a higher up

Being as you haven't staff on Vortex Gaming I would prefer you to base your punishments off of what the guide provides you as that's what we have new staff members base their punishments off of, so if you could, please use the punishment guide provided

(10-08-2018, 11:31 PM)Leroy Clemente Wrote: Being as you haven't staff on Vortex Gaming I would prefer you to base your punishments off of what the guide provides you as that's what we have new staff members base their punishments off of, so if you could, please use the punishment guide provided

So redo the section of the what I would do? Or just a reminder to use the punishment guide instead

Would like to see you use the punishment guide for your app, just edit your post and fill it in with the answers from the guide, it's to try get you familiar with punishments

(10-09-2018, 12:14 AM)Leroy Clemente Wrote: Would like to see you use the punishment guide for your app, just edit your post and fill it in with the answers from the guide, it's to try get you familiar with punishments

Finished btw

+1 best person on the server tbh
~Juan

+1 you are my dog. dogs get +1

also good app +1
+1
+1
+1

+1 knows rules well and always helps out when he cant

+1 If he can respond quick enough in sits with a keyboard and with proper guidance he could be a great help. Sorry if its too soon for me to vote on apps

Accepted